1. An infant becomes unresponsive and stops breathing. A strong pulse is still present. How many rescue breaths a minute should be given until help arrives or the infant starts breathing on its own?
2. What is the compression to breath ratio in two-person CPR for an adult?
3. You witness the collapse of an individual having a heart attack. What is your first priority?
4. To what depth should chest compressions be performed?
5. Where should you palpate for a pulse on an unconscious adult during CPR?
6. How long should you check for a carotid pulse on an adult?
7. Which of these answers appropriately describes how to perform chest compressions on an adult?
8. How often should you recheck for a pulse when you are performing rescue breaths on an unconscious patient with a pulse?
9. How many chest compressions a minute should be given to the patient during CPR?
10. When should an unconscious patient be placed in the recovery position?