1. You just arrive on scene and find an unresponsive patient gasping for air. What is your next course of action?
2. What is the compression to breath ratio when performing CPR on an infant with two providers?
3. To what depth should chest compressions be performed?
4. Where should you palpate for a pulse on an unconscious adult during CPR?
5. Which of these answers appropriately describes how to perform chest compressions on an adult?
6. You witness the collapse of an individual having a heart attack. What is your first priority?
7. You just performed 5 cycles of CPR on an adult. You reassess for a pulse. No pulse is present. What is your next course of action?
8. How many chest compressions a minute should be given to the patient during CPR?
9. An infant becomes unresponsive and stops breathing. A strong pulse is still present. How many rescue breaths a minute should be given until help arrives or the infant starts breathing on its own?
10. How often should you recheck for a pulse when you are performing rescue breaths on an unconscious patient with a pulse?